"I'm not just another guy", Jack thought.
"I'm pulling a 4 point",
"I've lined up a great internship at Google",
"I just don't know which tux to wear or how to ask Janet out",
"I don't want to look like everyone else",
"I'm not just another guy", Jack said to himself
Worry not Jack - We Have The Answer!
This vested tuxedo is just as unique as you are! Sharp framed satin lapel has a more sophisticated look. Three-button vest is trimmed with a satin edge to complete the style, and flat front slacks have the traditional satin stripe down the leg so you won't be too far out of your comfort zone.
Yes Jack, let the other guys look the same in their rental penguin suits, Not you. You're channeling style with this tux.
"Hey", Janet thought, "could that be Jack in the sharp 3 piece tux? He's looking fine!"
- This is a 3 piece garment (coat, vest, pant)
- Satin lapel has a 1/4" rame of tuxedo cloth for a sophisticated look
- Satin covered buttons
- 2 button, side vent, besom (slit) pocket styling.
- Jacket is fully lined with 2 breast pockets, pen pocket and business card pocket.
- 3-button matching vest mimics the coat styling with an edge trimmed in satin.
- Flat front pant is lined to the knee for comfort. Easily adjusted with metal sliders - clips you can open to adjust the pant up or down by 3 inches on each hip. Pant is 6 inches smaller than the coat size (42 coat comes with a 36 waist)
- Soft, comfortable poly/rayon blend.